Reviews for "Pencilmation #9"

!!!

really reminds me of the old La Linea cartoons (youtube this). Mostly because of the interference of the artist with the characters and even being a character on it's own, even just for a bit. Story is cute too. Humorous love stories always score quite nicely. The short has a good pun too. There is nothing I would change here, just keep inventing new ideas. Real nice that you use plenty of classic none-tweeny animation too. I like a mixture of both, depending on the story or joke I want to tell. (My showreel is on here, so be sure to check it out if you're interested).
Well keep up the good work!

Very well done

I can see why this is your favorite so far. The music plays along very well to the story and the characters actions and reactions tell the story nicely.

I guess the only thing I can think of to work on would be the backgrounds though for something like this the bare minimum is all that's needed to tell the story and show the environment they're in.

Drawing small things like a road or a driveway next to the mailbox or revealing a little more in furniture in their living rooms, or whatever room their desks were in, but again not really needed in my opinion. All in all, I really enjoyed it!