Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "EnV - Uprise"

Again with that happy vibe, bro, I love it!
And what the hell is cucumber doing in the tags? That's just crazy, man.
Hey, I don't feel like skimming right now, so I'll just ask and hope you answer, have you ever tried something that's mostly Classical, but with a bit of Dance tossed in the mix? I'd love to hear that in your style.

Envy responds:

Uhhhh, when does cucumber NOT belong in the tags?

I'd LOVE to try a classical dance song. However, I don't have the right tools to accomplish this. Orchestral vsts/actual orchestras that I hire to write me a kickass song are very expensive.

Hello again from Maine! This is awesome as I suspected! Mastering is brilliant, and transitions: I would say should be a tad more subtle, but this really fits with your style, so no complaints from me. You are pumping out quite a few songs, and they are all just epic. I love the vibrating synth in the chorus there, just one of those little parts of the chorus you look forward to.
Great song, great artist.
Never give up on this, because you are great.
Hope to see you around sometime.
~X

Envy responds:

I struggled with transitions on this one and in that aspect I think i may have rushed through to finish this song a bit. I wanted to finish it before the ol' writers block kicked in you see. Listening to the same song over and over and over and over and over makes you hate said song very quickly.

Hope you're staying warm!

Your New Hampshirite friend,

Envy.

Wow great song, What plug-ins do you usually use?