Reviews for "Battle For Turf Control"

It was..

It was decent.. Storyline was kinda weird but it worked and the text was too fast.. But still I liked it

Pretty good

The fight was awesome but story wise I could have done with out that long of a build up. Great use of the chips from the game, the fight again looked really good. I think I am going to have to go play some crash and the boys and maybe even some river City right now.

It's alright.

The concept isn't bad and I can tell that you actually put effort into this. Concept is rather simple and the story is very linear though.

nice

Awesome fight.

Good just one thing:

The texts is too fast, or you could simply stop the frame and have a key skip the current dialog next time ;)
its easier that way and also it will be better for anyone thats watching.
Nice vid btw x)