Reviews for "GOLEM"

Nice

A nice flash and I hope there will be more of these, and maybe they could be a bit longer? But otherwise, great job!

good work

i enjoyed the flash very much the audio chose i very good the drawing is cool and Animesh you could work on the animation smoothness ^^

DO HENTAI................lol na na i ked ya

Good!

First of all, gratz.
Second, if you say i, as in myself, its spelled I (capital i)
Thou it IS a common mistake, its not that bad, however, who am I to say what is good or wrong?
I have been a newgrounder for about 7 to 8 years, and things like this create new blood, new spirit, new flashes.
I have seen alot rise and fall along the way, and it is rare that I can get a noticable comment.
It wouldn't mean alot to many people if I say you need to keep on working like this. What I do want to say is: don't overdo it, your a great artist! If you end up making more flashes like these, you will fall into the pit with everbody els.
Save your strength and make good flashes, better flashes and the best flash!

Yalort be with you :)

Yes yes. Silent Hill for sure.

Silent Hill is my favorite game and I love how you mixed the names. Apart from that the story is really good. I mean it is for me >_<.
Style was good but the only thing I couldn't love is that girls look :/
Very well done ^_^
5/5 , 9/10 for your pancakes ^^

QQQ
QRyzell
QQQ

Interesting

Good sound quality. Nice atmosphere, that got you some points,
I feel like it ended too soon, but it was good.