For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "GOLEM"

dude that was messed up!!!

it was cool!! the fact that you did this good on your first flash is impressive!! good job!! by the way that was messed up what happened!!

Silent Hill fan, much?

Good effort, cool little story. Two Silent Hill songs and nothing but Silent Hill names with nothing about Silent Hill? Kinda odd. One thing you could work on is your music transitions. A more gentle fade gives a better effect. Keep gettin better!

FLCL Background music

You deserve a 10 <3

Nice job ;3

Nice but

Very good... specially for a first effort :)

But couldn't help myself and notice that, in the last scene, you see the... rock golem breathing... and the fleshy human completly still... shouldn't it be the other way around ? :)

Boo Hoo

Some goth chick gets dumped, so she thinks that justifies killing people? If she didn't have a magical golem, this movie would've ended with her in a bathtub, razor in hand and an empty bottle of Valium on the floor.

Subject matter aside, though, I thought your animation was good and the the music choice was appropriate. However, it felt a little short to me. Granted, you managed to convey an entire story in a very small amount of time and for that I commend you. I would just like to see more.

And preferably about something other than an emotionally-stunted 'child' who copes with the naturally occurring hardships of life in a demented and elementary fasion.