Reviews for "Medieval Rampage 2"

Power to the goo!

This is an awesome game! I havent played the first one, but its probably not as good as this(probably). The funny part is the goo in the game and how many achievements there are. But, nevertheless, this is a great game!

xdragonx10 responds:

Haha, glad you liked the good. Thanks

very fun

uv made a very good game

My 5 R belong to this

Happy to see the next part of this game. I'll now try to get all the medal (hopefully there is no 100% completition medal which takes very long to get)

xdragonx10 responds:

Unfortunately there is, it will take a very long time to get. Only around 50 people have actually gotten it legitimately so far.

Pretty darned good

Improved playability over the last incarnation and the game in itself is certainly showing a signs of being better than the last version - I like the addition of the hand to hand weaponry that you can use in this game, as opposed to being just an archer type, like last time.

I think that you could use a tutorial level, to keep the game flowing nicely, as it does take a little time to work out the controls of the whole game and putting them up on the screen at the start of a level. I'd also set the game up with a black line across the top, showing the stats, like how many potions are left, hit points and the like - I find it difficult to look at that at the best of times, especially with the pace of the game being quite frantic.

A good breakdown of medals, much like the last game - I can certainly see me getting a few more of those, as I play my way through the game over the next few days or weeks.

[Review Request Club]

xdragonx10 responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked the additions.

That stuff already is at the top of the screen, where do you suggest I put it to make it more accessible
during combat?

Good luck ^.^

Very cool!

Thought i owed you a 10 after i got the 15 minute achievement and didnt notice it. Very addictive!

Haha, thanks