Reviews for "Medieval Rampage 2"

Marvelous

Kept me going for at least 2 hours... Found a small bug though. At a certain point (level 23?) My health went 1.5 times over my maximum health. It covered my score and all.

Details please.

Really fun!

It's probably one of the best online games except for the bugs.

3/4 screen goes black randomly.
Randomly restarts the game while your still playing and you can still run around til the menu shows.
It gets pretty laggy when you try to shoot fast.

If you can fix these problems than this game would be great! =)

xdragonx10 responds:

Details on what made any of those thing happened would be greatly appreciated.

WHOA GLITCH!

awesome game but GLITCH

look: i was playing lv 3 and all of a sudden the armor games logo started and i was on the title screen! idk how but it happen plz fix it

xdragonx10 responds:

Details on how you made that happen please.

Rampage !!!

Great game, just like the first Medieval Rampage, but I have some problem :

Every two levels, the 3/4 of the screen go black and I have to refresh (Hopefully there's the saving add). Is this a common prob or am I just unlucky ? ^^"

Anyway, good job =D. New weapons, new monsters = even more addicvtive game ! Yay ! Going on the rampage !!!! xD

xdragonx10 responds:

Could you tell me what you did to make this occur?

Good...but need more stuff.

First off, your mana and health need to regenerate (slowly) over time. It gets so difficult just relying on health potions. Secondly, rename the monsters (ice, rock, etc.) to golemns. The blindness, just pisses me off, I can't see for shit. Make it so only a few feet is shown instead of blacking out the whole screen. The poison "goop" should slowly kill you for a certain period of time instead of taking a large chunk of health.

I did also notice a few bugs. For example, the location names. The ice stage was called "Desert" while the first stage was called "Volcanoe".

The editor was confusing and I couldn't find anything to place down.

But over all, despite these bugs and a few mishaps here and there, this game is excellent. The various arrows throughout the stages was an awesome edition. Melee was an improvement from the last game. Spells were nice. That's all I have for now. Good luck.

xdragonx10 responds:

Regeneration of health - Good idea, but it's too late too add it to the game as it would mess up the balance.
Golemn Idea - Great Suggestion! but unfortunately it's not really important enough to spend my time changing.
Blindness - I'm either removing or changing this, a lot of people have complained about it.
Poison Goo - Once again, good suggestion but it's too late to add.

I'll look into this.

All of the items are over to the left of the screen.

Thanks!