Reviews for "Captain Crash"

Meh.

It just wasn't very good. I saw a toss-style game and got all excited, but it was just poorly executed. The physics were awful, first of all. I got different effects out of things each time I hit them, for example the trampolines very often slowed me down completely, like I hit an oil slick, and didn't boost me up at all. The bombs seemed to send me in different directions depending on where I hit them, which is either good programming or bad programming, depending. The fact that there was a 14m cap on height was annoying as well. Also, you should have money be awarded with distance traveled, not just from coin pickups. I got a 1300m shot once, but got absolutely no money from it. The upgrade shop could use some work as well; three functionality upgrades and a dozen wardrobe changes don't really constitute an upgrade shop. It got boring very fast because of the difficulty of getting money for upgrades, and I stopped playing before I finished upgrading all the way. If you decide to make a version 2, I'd suggest spending some time actually developing it. It's a very promising game, with great art and sound, but it seems like you just decided to stop working on it halfway through. Take some time and work on it; expand the upgrade shop, throw in a monetary bonus for distance, and maybe put in a story mode or progression or something, I don't know.
Overall, I give it a 3/10 and a 2/5.

Eh..?

This is just a remake of Toss the Turtle and TtT is still better..

Not good.

Honestly, this is like a cheap version of character tossing games. Toss the Turtle is absolutely better than this. Next time try to out do previous games that are similiar to the one you are making. The music was great and very fitting though.

~Depes Crystalline~

Spoiled by other cannon games.

It would be better if you got some money from distance as well as pickup. As it is now, distance means nothing other than bragging rights.

nice game...

nice graphics...music...but's a little boring...cause it's repetitive,...:S