Reviews for "TMNT: Double Damage"

Horrible

It seems like a game that came out 10 years ago!!!

Bad things that needs ton of work:
1. All the enemies have longer ranges
2. All moves should be taught at beginning
3. When you touch an enemy they hurt you...
4. Leonardo and Donatello are supposed to have a longer range...It didn't seem that way at all.
5. What's the point of Casey Jones, Raphael, and Michelangelo??? Splinter, Leonardo, Donatello can do damage to everything in the screen...
6. The shell stomp thing is kind of cheap. When you get out of it, for a second, you are invincible. So you just keep on doing it and you get no damage.
7. The Shell stomp for Raphael and Michelangelo is the same damage as Leonardo and Donatello.... Why??? Rapael and Michelangelo should be stronger all around....
8. Why show the instructions at the beginning of every single level? It's very annoying. The Hide option shouldn't even be an option. Just make it so you can access the instructions anytime not show it all the time.
9. Ninja Turtles song??? Where is it?
10. Pizza Delivery guys is pretty useless. He barely heals your health.
11. When enemies start to attack, it doesn't matter if you are attacking, you get hit.
12. You can't hit while landing. Even if it shows the character attacking, it doesn't count.
13. Jump attacks are pretty hard to use. Sometimes the attack doesn't seem to work.

Since I stopped at the first 3 stages, I can't say anything about the machines or whatever.
But there were way too many problems for me to even go on playing.

This needs to not be on the front page. If it helps fund newgrounds I'm ok with it though.

found a bug

when u had the special pizza delivery u could call it in mid air and they would big on a moped high above the ground. lol wtf

Sorry

But I refuse to play this past level one. That's how long it took me to realize that this "game" is just a thinly-veiled advertisement for TMNT Smash Up. The animation was better on the NES TMNT games and the music is garbage. How can you have a Ninja Turtle's game without the theme song? Gameplay was horrible. It was a cross between stock TMNT sidescroller beat-em-ups and Ninja Gaiden which would be a compliment if it didn't play like a bucket of rocks. It really irks me that more and more I'm seeing Newgrounds violated for someone else's financial gain. Games like this have no place here. Put this crap on addictinggames. They LOVE adverstisements over there.

Awesome game.

Very good game, it has it's faults but what game doesn't. Don't listen to anyone else that says it's bad, because it isn't at all.. Enjoyed playing it alot.

it's fine i guess

its a good game but i prefer the pussy