Reviews for "Jumpix 2"

not bad

it was a little too slow paced. sorta felt like a prolonged mini game. if u added momentum to the rolling of the ball, more solid controls and a better camera system it would b much better. still. not bad.

frustrating

one of the biggest problems for me is trying to move diagonally and jump at the same time. I believe there's something that has to do with not letting 3 keyboard keys be pressed at the same time. Whatever it is, I would often not jump while holding the up and left keys, or the down and right keys, or combinations there-of. This would cause me to die, platforms would start falling, and I would not be able to complete the level. With as much thought as you need to put into how you solve these puzzles, it would be nice not having to worry about moving diagonally and jumping at the same time. Other than that I didn't have any problems with it. It is a nice casual game.

nice game

Good little challenge. Straightforward gameplay. A good challenge to try and get your head around exactly where each block is located.
Probably a once-only play though....

Hmm interesting, but.

I found a few bugs, One bug where i first experienced on "The Cliff" is i would go up through a panel and then back down through another. the other i have is that you cannot diagonally jump effectively. Holding the up and left arrow makes it impossible to push the jump key.

Be Better if it didnt have lives

A good game but if you dont start over, why do you have lives?