Reviews for "Jumpix 2"

good game

it was pretty good but a little too easy could have contiunes instead of jus repeating the stage until you beat it

meh

its ok nice effort tho i feel the jumping is a little of and could have a better response time.. other than that it was ok

Hmm interesting, but.

I found a few bugs, One bug where i first experienced on "The Cliff" is i would go up through a panel and then back down through another. the other i have is that you cannot diagonally jump effectively. Holding the up and left arrow makes it impossible to push the jump key.

sweet

really good game. only down fall is there is no real visual marker as to what square if any your over while your mid jump. other then that good work!

elmortem responds:

Platforms under player - illuminated.

Stale concept, doesn't deliver

This was a simplistic game reminiscent of Marble Madness or that sweet marble game on Xbox Live Arcade that I can't remember the name of. But this game fails because it's visually boring and the controls don't respond cleanly. I can appreciate the option to change the camera angles, but having a bonus that decreases the more you change camera views is rediculous. Shouldn't be in there. Overall was pretty lackluster and boring.