Reviews for "Jumpix 2"

i thought it was pretty cool.

the graphics were neat, but the way you lose points on changing the point of view? not needed, and completely retarded. try again mate. i hope to see more new things from you soon.

3/5

Stale concept, doesn't deliver

This was a simplistic game reminiscent of Marble Madness or that sweet marble game on Xbox Live Arcade that I can't remember the name of. But this game fails because it's visually boring and the controls don't respond cleanly. I can appreciate the option to change the camera angles, but having a bonus that decreases the more you change camera views is rediculous. Shouldn't be in there. Overall was pretty lackluster and boring.

i agree

i agree with waitwut. the angles arnt that great. and maby give the ball a shadow?

yeah about that whole 3D thing...

Its looks good on paper but we don't have a joystick or a wii mote or something and constantly changing the camera view is a pain.

THIS GUY BEFORE ME HASN'T A CLUE!!!!!!

IVE ONLY PLAYED FOR A COUPLE SECS TO GET MY BEARINGS AND FIGURE OUT MOVEMENT, AND I LOVE IT, GOING BACK TO PLAY MORE.
P.S. UP/DOWN AND OVER WORKS REALLY WELL FOR ANYONE AS STUPID AS THE LAST GUY :)