Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Windows Doors"

Cool

You: you're dads hitler you gay dumbass
Archon68: Thanks for telling me that I am dads hitler me gay dumbass.
You: you're welcome asshole
Archon68: Can't you be more polite.
You: yes
Archon68: Thank you.
You: fuck you
Archon68: Why are you so mean?

I've Seen Better

Archon68: This is Archon68. How may I hurt you?
You: Shut the fuck up fag!!!!!!! Ok then whack me with a wrench bitch
Archon68: The Pandorabots Community has flagged one or more of your bots as inappropriate. Once a bot is flagged, it is reviewed by Pandorabots staff in the context of our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines. In our initial review, we have determined that this bot appears to be in violation of these guidelines, and has been disabled. If you are the owner of this bot, you may appeal this decision if you feel it has been made in error.

Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to Pandorabots and/or the permanent termination of your account.

Sincerely,
Pandorabots Staff
info@pandorabots.com. You do not speak with respect. The Pandorabots Community has flagged one or more of your bots as inappropriate. Once a bot is flagged, it is reviewed by Pandorabots staff in the context of our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines. In our initial review, we have determined that this bot appears to be in violation of these guidelines, and has been disabled. If you are the owner of this bot, you may appeal this decision if you feel it has been made in error.

Sincerely,
Pandorabots Staff
info@pandorabots.com.

Really by the way, I seen better than this.....i think its called windows mista
windows doors suck!!!!! Imagine this as our current computer!!!!!
By the way for the shut down button you should have added something there
and the click here for 100$ doesnt work :( I actually clicked it
by the way is it good enough to mention I got to 998 clicks

UMMMMMMM.............

I actually put all my real information, including the credit card................ :/

THIS GAME SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GAME GOT ME BANNED FOR NO REASON