Reviews for "Life in Portal: Madness"

My absolute favorite of the “life in the portal” series so far

and... Blockhead still didnt die at all

Samination responds:

That was at the request of the creator! If I'm not mistaken, he wrote that little part himself (or at least rewrote it).

omg the suicide mouse joke tho

Wow, I think I identified every one of those cameos. I must have seen a higher fraction of newgrounds's best material than I realized. Though the swain's best material is Mastermind, not the stupid yellow smiley face guy. Surprised sexualobster wasn't in there but considering this was from 2009 it was right when he was starting to get good. But the top newgrounds stars when newgrounds itself was at its height.

This is a nice "this takes me back" thing. The sort of thing one might choose to be the last thing he watches before killing himself. So I'll have to be sure to bookmark it for later because it's not happening today.

wtf did i just watch? :DD (VERY GOOD STUFF HERE)