Reviews for "Beta Force"

Simple, not unique, but well presented and solid.

This kind of game is very common on newgrounds and other flash sites. This game really dosn't make any effort to separate itself from the pack in any way... which ultimately might be why its so solid. You were very careful and safe with this game, which is fine seeing how its your first. The gameplay is solid, the graphics are good (But they'll hardly take your breath away), and the powerups are fun to see (Some are almost useless, like the one that lets you shoot to your sides)

Two more things before the review ends. One, I did like how you made the enemies speed up after they shot at you. That was a surprisingly simple way to make the game more challenging, and I applaud you for it. Secondly, I admire your ability to admit your games flaws. =3 honesty is a virtue.

i look forward to seeing more work from you in the future!

thanks!

NICE

Ho preso una schifosa D! Ma sono stata così brava!!
bel gioco, invidio la tua capacità di programmatrice!!!

good but needs work.

This game is very good for a flash game especially a first time out. fun graphics in a fairly unique style. my only real gripe is that the whole thing seems alittle zoomed in, maybe by reducing the size of the models would let the game breath alittle more.

Awesome game!

This game reminds me of Blazing Lazers for the Turbo Graphx-16, but in your own creative way.

9/10 stars! :D

Beta force

Very girlly but really fun and good grapics