Reviews for "Just Avoid It!"

Fun

It's a simple time waster-type game. Simple in design and operation, just avoid the falling objects. The best thing about it is that you alter the game as it goes, without effecting mechanics, just to keep it interesting.

Wow!

Simple but suprisingly addictive! Nice choice of music aswell!

Replay value

The game was great, the messages kept it entertaining and engaging, but after getting 25,000 points and then losing, there's very little replay value. Checkpoints would be one way to keep people engaged after death, but I think making the difficulty curve steeper and the game shorter would work better. I want to see what goes on after the point I died at, but I don't want to spend another 15 minutes trying to get back to that point under the possibility that I'd die right after I reached it, or even before. Still fun though, thumbs up.

awesome

14566 I died at the ice stage...

would be good if

you couldn't totally cheat by right clicking and then left clicking to an empty space