Reviews for "Time Fcuk"

One of the best flash platformers I've ever played

Great controls (Way, waaay better than Meat Boy, which I found unplayable once it really started going), great level design and concept, cool techniques to convey info and carrot me into pushing forward. Whenever I got stuck on a puzzle those messages from other yous kept me going and motivated me to push forward because I wanted to know just what the fcuk was going on.
Great game.

Excellent game, confusing ending

This game has some excellent features. I always enjoy solving puzzle games, regardless of what genre it is. My only complaint is the story line. I don't know why, but it is very confusing to me. Especially the end. Other than that, keep up the good work.

5s and 10s

i dont give full score often but this game really deserves it.
It was alot of fun, hope you make an even harder one someday.

Its a good game

It's a very well made game and I love the audio but the game play is not for me but still very awesome.

Damn ...

Give us link to this fcuking song ....