Reviews for "Time Fcuk"

Wow.

I was blown away.

This game had one of the best dialog in a flash game. Ever. Period.

When you are in a room, and your future self is exclaiming that he is in a room filled with bodies of himself, or that he is in hell, or there is something growing out of his brain, or your past selves ask for help on certain levels, it gives it an awesome atmosphere.

But anyway, onto the gameplay. It is good, and the learning curve is good, but the concept gets kind of boring after you get to the later levels with no new elements, but the story keeps you going, even after you die, and shout fcuk for the -fh time.

The music? It is okay, but it gets annoying after a few hours of hearing it.

Never tried the other features, but the singleplayer is enough to give this game a ten.

One of the best flash platformers I've ever played

Great controls (Way, waaay better than Meat Boy, which I found unplayable once it really started going), great level design and concept, cool techniques to convey info and carrot me into pushing forward. Whenever I got stuck on a puzzle those messages from other yous kept me going and motivated me to push forward because I wanted to know just what the fcuk was going on.
Great game.

Excellent game, confusing ending

This game has some excellent features. I always enjoy solving puzzle games, regardless of what genre it is. My only complaint is the story line. I don't know why, but it is very confusing to me. Especially the end. Other than that, keep up the good work.

5s and 10s

i dont give full score often but this game really deserves it.
It was alot of fun, hope you make an even harder one someday.

Its a good game

It's a very well made game and I love the audio but the game play is not for me but still very awesome.