Reviews for "Time Fcuk"

I got stuck in an endless switching between up and down and couldn't restart because he has to stand still for that.
Bute nonetheless, great game!

This game is epic! Love your work Edmund & William! (I am addicted to The Binding of Issac.... saw Little Steve and was like OMG!!!!!)

very well made game. this appeals to me a lot since i am a big fan of puzzlers. The music is good and catchy. Overall its a great game.

Very cool concept and levels that mess with your head. I like it a lot!

I've played and replayed this game countless times. Over and over again. I've only completed a handful of Explore campaigns, and yet, for some reason, every time I do complete one of these, the screen goes white and the Newgrounds achievements doesn't register for me. Would love it if someone could help solve this issue for me, as it's the one thing that's really bothering me about the game.