Reviews for "Alice is Dead - Ep 1"

Surprisingly good point-and-click game! That old-timey music was a very nice touch as well.

Its a great game and I recommend it to anyone who like point and click games

Very classique game. Old school rules

[SPOILERS AHEAD] lol

Some of the puzzles were irritating, but I solved a lot of the game by clicking every possible thing on every other possible thing. I didn't like that there was no tutorial explaining that you can combine inventory items. I beat the game without a walkthrough, but only because I knew to try combining items until something worked. Combining the bone and the rock, specifically, seems a bit silly to me, I never would have guessed it, but I found it at random. I don't think I would have gotten that if I hadn't played point-n-click adventures before.

I like how you turn one lock and something entirely different opens. That's very Wonderland. The story is also rather good.

Although many of the puzzles are somewhat random, and can be solved by clicking items on everything in sight, some of them are reasonable. The final puzzle is particularly good, because you have to uncover a story to solve it. Forcing you to determine that the notes on the wall were written in order, because that's how you know the order of the combination numbers? Genius.

Overall, I did enjoy the game, although I complain a lot about the puzzle design. The graphics are wonderful, the story is dark but also a bit silly, and I'm certainly going to play the sequel.

I love this way too much