Reviews for "Alice is Dead - Ep 1"

Dude, this game is pretty freaking awesome. Despite how hard it was to figure out a few things, it was amazing.

I DON'T GET IT! I JUST STARTED THE GAME AND I'M TRYING TO GET OUT, BUT NONE OF THE ITEMS THAT I PICKED UP ACTUALLY WORKED! I'm sorry, but I couldn't concentrate on the aesthetics of the game when I'm trying to figure out what to do or how to get out of this place.

I used to play this ALL the time as a kid. I revisit it every couple years just to relive the memories of playing this awesome game. It's great and the creators deserve a lot of recognition and respect for their efforts :)

Still one of my favorite point and click adventure games by far. The music, art, and story is just enticing and fun enough to play more than once.

EXCELLENT (P.S.: YOU MOTHERFUCKER! NOW I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS)!!