Reviews for "Alice is Dead - Ep 1"

Really well executed and had the perfect mood for the mysterious, dark, warped feeling you were trying to get across. Story-wise, it was slightly predictable. From the second I found the kill the Rabbit note, I almost immediately knew the protagonist was the Rabbit. My suspicions were only confirmed when I saw the "I hate you," and "die die die" messages Alice had written everywhere. Also why the hell would Alice write down the exact combo to a random lock... anyway, I guess I might find out in chapter 2! Nicely done! Love it!

Very good

A good game here but two things one it was very short and for being that short it was really a challenge of a game so ad much more levels and make it not as hard but I did enjoy this game for what it was so nice effort there

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some easier leveling and longer game

~X~

very challenging but very short, which makes it not so difficult. What a mind-blow, though! 5 stars!

Very good! Wish it was longer.

Challenging, but not too hard. Loved the music, the atmosphere, it all just fit togheter perfectly. Overall awesome work.