For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Genius Test 2"

noice

I like the mario end music.

good job. fun.

horray

im a kinda-genius!

lol

BURGER KING IS PEEOOOPLLEEE!!!!!

Well made

And very challenging. I loved the prizes XD XD. I bet your score is only as low as it is because people will vote lower if they cant answer the questions right lol XD. Although i must say it could do with sound or music and a couple of visuals would have been nice (that's why I scored it 9 instead of a full 10) but great game.

This was notbad

Well I am not a big fan of these types but you did have a good concept here and made it challanging, I do think you should have a better interface of the game though more improved visuals, but overall this was notbad of a game kinda hard at times but overall a fun game you have here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~