For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Genius Test 2"

noice

I like the mario end music.

good job. fun.

OK?

I quess this is an ok game. Nothing special really. Just answer the questions.

Intersting...

intresting questions and a nice UI. Mabye a few pictures or a little music to make it even better? It was fun though, and I learnt a thing or two :P

Genius?

Okay, I'm going to have to admit it was pretty fun to answer those questions and it certainly was a wake-up call to have that first question be that the blackbox is orange. I honestly had no idea! And I thought I was so good at trick questions! While the format may have been simplistic, it's still pretty fun to do and see how far you can get.

Very good game

Very entertaining and addictive. Not too challenging but not too easy either, you have to pay attention and read the questions carefully to get them right.
The design was too simple, but it looked good.
This is how quiz games should be, yours has interesting questions and it doesn't get repetitive after a while.
Good job man, I'll play the third one when it's on this site.
4/5 and 7/10