Reviews for "Minions - Resident Evil 4"

wait what!?!?!

lolz for the randomise of the flash

good animation and sound

mmmmm who needs brains when you can eat ass.......

hahaha! Good stuff!

"yeah go on then break us off a bit" that's just f*in hilarious dudes, keep up the awesome work!

To quote darling buds of may...

PERFICK!!!

the flash as a whole was up to your usual par of excellence, funny as hell. but the one thing that really had me in hysterics....... FIAT PUNTO!!!! all i could think of was the spanish sketches from the fast show!

SCORCHIO!!!!

now I can't even play cricket!

I loved it, classic comical moments! :D

Hilarious!

Although there isn't much going on when it comes down to Resident Evil, this is certainly a stand alone funny flash movie. Your artwork and animation are both great. The voice acting is superb. However the storyline is what makes this whole flash. I loved it from beginning to end. My only complaint is you could've made it a little bit more about Resident Evil 4 and made it a bit longer. Overall this is an enjoyable flash to watch and it certainly brightened my day to see it.

|| Good Points ||
*Great Artwork
*Great Animation
*Superb Voice
*Great Sound
*Superb Story
*Hilarious!

|| Bad Points ||
*Parody - Resident Evil 4?

Eddache responds:

The aim wasn't really to parody RE4, but use it as a setting for these characters. That way, it can be accessible to people, even if they've never played an RE game. There are plenty of hidden RE references within the flash though. But thanks for your review.