Reviews for "Niko Bellic Sculpture"

Wonderfull !

you defently earned this and more !

TBH, completely honest

I don't think I've even ever seen such a marvelous miniature sculpture. Nor do I think I have seen ANY sculpture where there was so much detail that you actually feel like the types of material in the clothes were being properly represented. Never seen anything like that...

Kalapusa responds:

Thank you! I tried to make sure I changed my approach depending on the fabric being worked on.

Holy shit that's amazing!

What expression on Niko's face! The glove! It's beautiful. I want one! For sure.

Woww

Your sculptures are quite amazing! All of them have such minute detail, and they look so realistic! There is no way that I could possibly criticize this in any way. I love Nico Bellic, by the way.

The best I've seen thus far.

Looks very realistic, possibly better than the actual graphics of GTA IV. Very Well done.
P.S. If you do another sculpure of Niko, you should make one of him pulling a weapon out of his coat like a shotgun.