Reviews for "Being One - Episode 3"

a sort excape game

after the ferst to this one is too ezey

I am wondering

I have played all the being one games up to the fourth. I am wondering if there is going to be anymore after this one. Very good games all of them. Would like there to be more of these ones.

Well intergrated puzzles

I love the organic way the puzzles fit in as a simulation of the character spending time and brain power on repairing trashed equipment and over-riding station systems. The atmosphere continues to be wonderfully dark and slightly disturbing.
I've enjoyed the whole series, but this is my least favorite, for reason(s) I can't quite put my finger on except that for myself I got a little tired of the continued reuse of the keypad hacker.

"why!!!!!!!"

even though i know it's coming everytime i see that darkmatter thing pop up after you examine the window makes me jump....it's getting annoying!

Great Game!

I've been playing every Being One game, and I have to say, it's one of those games that would keep me up to complete the story. Great game, great game indeed, Psionic. The reason for the 9/10, and not 10, is because this game was by far, the easiest, and least "adventure-y"