Reviews for "Mario: Shell Trouble"

great sprite movie

I am a huge mario fan and i loved all the takes... Part 2 threw 5 i rofled alot. Too bad it was kinda short but i loved it none the less... Hope you make some more mario sprite movies some time soon... Keep up the great work.... and i suggested the flash too the collection =)

Sunrie responds:

I'm glad you liked all of the skits. What took me the most time was coming up with what was going to happen.

I didn't want it to be too long and end up seeming like I was "reaching" for the laughs, which is why it was all so rapid fire.

I may or may not make more Mario based Flash in the future. I thank you for the compliments and suggesting for the collection.

DUDE! UNORIGINAL! haha.

Seriously, pay no attention to the fella below me. You can't really please anyone in this strange NG Universe. You had to be expecting someone to say that making a mario flash animation anyway. =). All in all this is a damn good animation and fun to watch. Even if it is a lil short (ha ha ha).

Wyldfyre1

Sunrie responds:

No you can't please many people on NG if you aren't specific people. To each their own, though.

i liked it

it was short, funny, and totally pointless... i liked it!

Sunrie responds:

Good! That's what I was going for.

Not too bad.

Although it's not the greatest I've seen, it's not so bad either. The Koopa tha is still in the the shell was a nice surprise.

Sunrie responds:

Yeah, I was hoping to get a little "WTF?!" with the koopa suddenly popping his head out. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I friggen loved take 2

the rest was just ur average chuckle.

Sunrie responds:

Well, hit or mess I guess. I'm glad you at least loved take 2.