Reviews for "Mario: Shell Trouble"

Very well done

I enjoyed every bit of that flash. The visuals, music, and sound effects were all well done and placed. The humor was clever enough to keep me entertained the whole time. Nice job!

I requested this submission to be in the Mario collection.

Sunrie responds:

Well, thank you very much. I'm glad you felt it was done well enough to warrant your score.

Thank you for submitting to the Mario Collection as well.

wow

great man loved it was the kind of things my friends and i imagined could happen looks even better than in my head :) it is a scary place in here lol

Sunrie responds:

*L* Oh, I'm sure I could navigate around it a little bit, seeing as we seem to think along the same lines.

Lol

That was hillarious! I love video game parodies!

Sunrie responds:

Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

DUDE! UNORIGINAL! haha.

Seriously, pay no attention to the fella below me. You can't really please anyone in this strange NG Universe. You had to be expecting someone to say that making a mario flash animation anyway. =). All in all this is a damn good animation and fun to watch. Even if it is a lil short (ha ha ha).

Wyldfyre1

Sunrie responds:

No you can't please many people on NG if you aren't specific people. To each their own, though.

Too unoriginal, despite polish.

Yes, it was well animated in terms of sprite movies, and it could serve as general mindless entertainment, but I'm pretty sure I've seen this exact concept (mario confronts a shell and then proceeds to do something unorthodox with said shell) played out in a variety of ways several several times before. Yes, two severals. And that's quite enough. If you're going to do a sprite movie at this point in internetz time, you've got to do something original.

imo, anyway, but yeh.

Sunrie responds:

I'm pretty sure you're well mistaken. While the whole "use Mario to do random things" has been used several times before, this take on it most certainly has not.

Original doesn't always mean better and overused doesn't always mean "not funny".

To each their own ;)