Reviews for "99 Bricks:Legend of Garry"

kool

v nice twist on tetris good job.. and the game works fine,,
for last reviewer.. u shudnt give low score if u cant actually review the game properly.

Don't be fooled

When you read the majority of the other reviews, they're not far off in saying that this game is not unlike tetris. but don;t let it fool you into thinking "oh great. this is like tetris? lost interest" because it truly is physics based and is actually quite interesting. even if you didn;t like the original tetris, i really suggest you at least give this a chance.

Tetris reinvented

Overall, great game, I love the idea of reinventing the already great game of Tetris. Still, somethings need to be worked on, mainly, as the last review already stated, some glitches concerning the physics involved in the game, the main problem I had was that when you held the down key to make the pieces fall faster, the impact they made on the structure was greater. Now I don't know wether this was made on purpose or not, but it surely made some "cracks" appear on the building that made it very hard/impossible to finish the level.
I'm amazed by how inventive you were with the playing modes, the puzzle one was, in my opinion, the best one.
Great job overall!

Epicly

Awesome,no one has really thought about makeing a tetris physics based game.It may have its faults,but a great game none the less,so stop shiting on the game because it's "TOO MUCH FUCKEN LIKE TETRIS" or "A cheap tetris knock-off"it's never been done (Atleast I think that)So if ya dont have anything nice to say,Shut the fuck up!

Good one, definitely not just another Tetris clone

The core game concept is cool enough on its own; for all Tetris fans out there,
this is going to be something refreshing, addicting, and challenging.
The physics engine is tuned pretty well, and the game becomes quite hard towards the end. A lot of thought has been put in this piece, there are numerous nice touches that contribute for a good gameplay for many hours.
Despite a few glitches and minor annoyances, this is one great game that I enjoyed very much! Keep up the good work!