For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "99 Bricks:Legend of Garry"

Nice

but so hard

Addicted ohnoes :)

I love when the tower reaches over 300 and starts to swirl like a mad man :D or that you can use blocks to hammer misplaces blocks better in position.
This is freaking genuis ;)

tetris?

this is just a more complex version of Tetris.

Simply wonderful

This may be my favorite game on all of Newgrounds! It's innovative, easy to learn, hard to master, excellent physics engine, beautiful animation, challenging (yet not impossible) puzzles, and downright fun! I don't know why people think that it's boring, I was at the edge of my seat whenever the tower started shifting. I suppose it's a little slow paced, perhaps you could have some challenges where the speed changes. But I love the puzzle aspect of this game and how sometimes you have to stop being strategic and just act fast.

One of the best

This is one of the best games I've ever seen on Newgrounds. The setup is fun, the puzzles are challenging, and the use of purchased advantages adds depth. At first I groaned because I thought this was a lame Tetris clone, but after just a few minutes I found out it is so much more than that. I was extraordinarily pleased and just a little bit too addicted to this game.