Reviews for "Streets of Whiterun Vocal"

Such a wonderfully creative idea, and very well done! :)

headphoamz responds:

Thank you very much, it means a lot coming from a fellow vocalist! :)

I am simply swept away. This is how the original song should have been in my opinion. It's amazing how different a song can sound when edited in such a way.

headphoamz responds:

Favorited and Rated 5! I've just been playing through Skyrim now the last couple days on my computer, and I ordered the Collector's Edition for my Xbox.

The melody is beautiful and your voice is beautiful. Mix them together and Boom!
You've got yourself an amazing song!

Wish I could say more about this, but let's just say, you should make music for Bethesda, lol.
Bravo!

Bahaha, thank you thank you x3

Jeremy Soule Is a fantastic composer indeed... And you have done him great homage with this piece. I'm quite impressed by everything you've got going on here - excellent vocals. The best by far is your use of dynamics. You do a great job evoking emotion with the swells and diminuendos in the vocals and strings. Very subtle and quite effective. I'm off to listen to more of your stuff now (once I'm done listening to this on loop for awhile) :). The only constructive criticism I could give would be to clear up the mix a little bit. While I love the reverb and think that it works very well here, sometimes it gets a little muddy. Great job! Looking forward to listening to your other stuff.

Much appreciated. Thanks very much BFJ! :D

"FAAS VIIK " What language is this?? is it made up???? Well, what ever it is, this piece is easy on the ears and many can easily consider this song amusing. Well done.

It's the language of dragons from Skyrim. And thanks! ^__^