Reviews for "Streets of Whiterun Vocal"

I love it, so peaceful!

Glad ya think so ^__^

This is very pretty! I really enjoy the way you pulled this off. It a light-hearted song, but you put just that little bit of longing every now and then that made it that much better.I actually almost had the feelz with this one, which was cool. The beauty was that of which I didn't wan't to leave it, and did not want it to end. You have a really pretty voice, too, which always helps when listening to vocalists. In my opinion (yes, I read other's reviews like a nerd), I actually liked the way you kept your singing less forward in comparison with the rest. for me, it actually made me want to listen harder (especially trying to figure out which words you were singing at which point), so I caught little things that would otherwise be easy to miss, and gained a much deeper appreciation of the song.

That's my opinion, anyways. Very well done.

Yay! I'm glad to have your approval. Thank you ^__^

I am simply swept away. This is how the original song should have been in my opinion. It's amazing how different a song can sound when edited in such a way.

headphoamz responds:

Jeremy Soule Is a fantastic composer indeed... And you have done him great homage with this piece. I'm quite impressed by everything you've got going on here - excellent vocals. The best by far is your use of dynamics. You do a great job evoking emotion with the swells and diminuendos in the vocals and strings. Very subtle and quite effective. I'm off to listen to more of your stuff now (once I'm done listening to this on loop for awhile) :). The only constructive criticism I could give would be to clear up the mix a little bit. While I love the reverb and think that it works very well here, sometimes it gets a little muddy. Great job! Looking forward to listening to your other stuff.

Much appreciated. Thanks very much BFJ! :D

"FAAS VIIK " What language is this?? is it made up???? Well, what ever it is, this piece is easy on the ears and many can easily consider this song amusing. Well done.

It's the language of dragons from Skyrim. And thanks! ^__^