Reviews for "Streets of Whiterun Vocal"

Such an incredibly beautiful voice. Really loved this song. I must admit, I'm not a large fan of Skyrim after having played Morrowind and Oblivion growing up. I found such depth and Skyrim seemed to lack that some. Still a wonderful world to see and explore, and with songs like this, its all the better. Keep up the amazing work!!! :)

headphoamz responds:

Thank you! I also played Morrowind and Oblivion and love them both to this day. Glad you liked my rendition ^_^

that was a very nice rendition!
i really like this style of music so this is probably going to be bias.
i guess i am a sucker for ambiance. i like how it sounds as if it could be cheerful or sad, depending on the person. wish i could say more!

headphoamz responds:

Thanks! I'm also partial to ambient sounds. I know what you mean :)

This is very pretty! I really enjoy the way you pulled this off. It a light-hearted song, but you put just that little bit of longing every now and then that made it that much better.I actually almost had the feelz with this one, which was cool. The beauty was that of which I didn't wan't to leave it, and did not want it to end. You have a really pretty voice, too, which always helps when listening to vocalists. In my opinion (yes, I read other's reviews like a nerd), I actually liked the way you kept your singing less forward in comparison with the rest. for me, it actually made me want to listen harder (especially trying to figure out which words you were singing at which point), so I caught little things that would otherwise be easy to miss, and gained a much deeper appreciation of the song.

That's my opinion, anyways. Very well done.

Yay! I'm glad to have your approval. Thank you ^__^

You sound fantastic!!!!
Pretty much amazing

I would love to talk with you about how you post-produced vocals for this style
sometime, maybe, pretty please

Of course~! Thanks Rob :D

Well done.

Real coincidence I guess, but I had just gotten back into playing Skyrim since forever ago and recently downloaded a bunch of the OST from the game. 'Explore Day' is definitely my favorite along with most of the initial songs you encounter including your cover of this song.

As far as your song goes my only gripe would be having more prominent vocals. When it comes to something like this I like to pay attention more to the singer than the background music if possible. Otherwise again, well done!

headphoamz responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll keep that in mind next time around. Thanks for listening ^__^