Reviews for "Streets of Whiterun Vocal"

About 1 year ago I commented how was this was the most beautiful piece of music I had ever heard, I don't go back on that. The Skyrim soundtrack is nothing short of superb and The Streets of Whiterun was the pick but somehow you have made it better.

The melody of how the choir carries like a wave, gentle ,and height on the tone. Enchanting as It's suppose to feel which IS more fantasy like to the theme as it's suppose be. This isn't something easily thought out by many, or which many usually overlook especially when it's choir and fantasy. something simple usually makes the theme stick out true to a visual feeling. Them soft "Ooooooo's Ouoooooh's', as simple as It Is, the effect behind the lyrics with the simple melody make's this stick true to It's design which IS "FANTASY Esq".

"FAAS VIIK " What language is this?? is it made up???? Well, what ever it is, this piece is easy on the ears and many can easily consider this song amusing. Well done.

It's the language of dragons from Skyrim. And thanks! ^__^

This gave me chills. Hauntingly, dreamingly beautiful!

I recently finished a novel that I hope to get published in the next couple years. I have a deep, intense connection to its world and characters (of course). There was a certain playlist I would play countless times while writing and brainstorming, and Streets of Whiterun became a favorite of mine.

What's funny is even though I played the crap out of Skyrim (and LOVED it), I associate Streets of Whiterun (and The City Gates) with my own story more than Skyrim itself.

Anyway, I have a deep connection with this song, and you took it and did something amazing with it! Your voice is...um, I love your voice. Beautiful. You have a dreamy quality about your singing that can whisk us away. Awesome work!

Wow, thank you so much! <3

I've got to say, this is far better than the actual music used in Whiterun, (Forgive me Jeremy and Bethesda but it's true).

What a sweet thing to say. Makes me all warm and fuzzy. Thank you! ^__^