Reviews for "XvSF- Wolverine vs Ryu"

im kinda sad

I mean i know ryu had no chance but I was hoping he was going to win

Lol

That's bad?

I thought it was actually really good.The way you were talking about it made it sound more terrible rather than how good it was.And when you said it was short,I was thinkin only 30 secs.But it was actually longer than that.Overall,this movie was fantastic & quenched my thirsts.Bravo.One problem though,Why Wolverine win?I was thinking Ryu.Unless you plan on doing a sequal with Ryu getting the upper hand.

OLD293 responds:

Why did Ryu have to win? Lol. I like Wolverine better personally anyway. I guess the fight wasn't that bad, it just wasn't great I guess. It's mainly because I'm lazy and never put forth the REAL effort to make it great, though.

short and sweet sprite action

nice creation, too bad the next one might be your last. I do enjoy a good sprite battle like this one. But the only point that was taken off was the visuals, the screen flashes gave me a slight headache especially from the white ones in the underground scene.
audio:10
visuals:9
action:10
enjoyability:10
overall:10

OLD293 responds:

Sorry about the flashes, lol.

I like it

I like it there wasnt to much to improve since you already know i wont tell you