Reviews for "XvSF- Wolverine vs Ryu"

Classic, thanks for this!

I love the Marvel vs. Capcom games! I have great statigies for them too!

This flash was very nice!

Glad you enjoyed it

good job

The year is 1997 I am in wizards castle arcade with 2 quarters left and I have akuma down to 35% health....

What a great flashback man ty. I think you should do spiderman vs. cable next :D

OLD293 responds:

Won't be doing sprite animations anymore after my next submission, sorry =(

hehe

im not a fan of sprites. at all. but this wasnt bad.

i wouldve loled muchly if ryu did that small flash thing(underground) then one kick and thats it >.< ah well. thank goodness you will be stopping sprites soon. the less the better i say :)

OLD293 responds:

Yea, thank goodness. At least that's more of my life I will have doing reasonable things instead of trying to entertain people who don't want to be entertained.

This isn't that bad

I've seen much worse, but it felt like an endless battle for a little while. It is well animated though.

OLD293 responds:

That's why it's short. I don't really like to do those long sprite fights because personally, I don't know how to do it justice...

i got a marvel vs capcom 2 feeling

since this was just testing, i think you've done one hell opf a job, but you should leave the close-ups alone, though the graphincs on the sprites are old, looking at them from a distance is cool, but they are extremely choppy up close. plus, the fighting was superb, i couldn't stop thinking of the M vs. C 2 while they were going at it. sad thing was, i kinda expected the fight to last a bit longer, it just seemed the the fight leaned more in wolverines favor.

anyways, all i really wanted to comment was the close-up factor, other than that you did a good job. waiting for the next thing to come out from you. :D

OLD293 responds:

Yea, people seem to get me about the close-up thing lol. I'm sorry that it wasn't that long, I never seem to make decent length sprite fights. and yea, it did kinda lean in wolverine's favor =P