Reviews for "XvSF- Wolverine vs Ryu"

cool

that was good. i would say you got the sprites from Marvel VS. Capcom 2 yes. i think Ryu would have won though but thats just my opinion i am a Street Fighter fan afterall. also. how do u make sprite videos. T_T i dont noe how and no one will tell me wat i need and how to thou. a little help plz. anyone

Keep working hard

This was an okay flash, it could have been better if you used more moves. I can see that the next ones going to be better.

Badass.

That is awesome. A classic battle between two popular characters is something that is still enjoyed. I hope you don't feel discouraged in making anymore sprite flash films because this one is still pretty good.

Cool but not too good.

SUre the animation was alright but it was just the same thing over and over again. You kept on using the same moves with Ryu and you kept spamming Wolverine. It's like I'm watching the same thing over and over again from different perspectives of the fight.

OLD293 responds:

Thats nice..

enjoyable

pretty solid for a first attempt. i know you said dont bother with constructive criticism, but what's the point of a review if i dont say what i liked and did not like?

it was a cool fight, held my attention. it flowed very nicely and smoothly. the only thing i can say about it is more interaction with the surroundings. also, try speeding it up here and there, especially when one of them does like a super combo or mega attack, when they have to charge for a second to do it. it makes the combo/mega attack look more super/mega.

OLD293 responds:

Thanks for the review. When I said don't bother I meant telling me what to do to make it better (like that speeding it up thing you said). I'm not doing sprite animations anymore after Goku Turns Evil Episode 4 which is why I said it.