Reviews for "XvSF- Wolverine vs Ryu"

ok that

was good but it was a lillte short but it was still good 10 out of 10 and 5 out of 5

well done

it was a nice sprite flash, but when ruy gets dizzy, it shouldn't be that fast he's sopposed to be hangover type, lol anyway great job.

Oh, hell yeah!

Very impressive!

The speed and the music made for a very exciting short! I also like how you chose to use bone claw Wolverine. That added an element of realism that wouldn't have been present with adamantium claws.

I also LOVE the outcome.

I regret to hear that you will be leaving the sprite world. However, I do realize all too well the need to move on when there is no more joy in something. Best of luck, man!

R1665

OLD293 responds:

Damn, you actually reviewed me lol. Glad to see that you enjoyed it though, because from the score lots of others did not. It came out with a 3.63, went all the way down to a 3.02 and now it has a 3.26.

I KNOW I could of done better, but due to my lazy factor I never can bring out my full potential. I'm going to try to with my last submission though, I actually learned a couple of things while working on this.

Thx for reviewing me =)

nice

do i see a little VG Exiles inspiration in there? Well, I think you did a great job.

meh

i got bored half way through

OLD293 responds: