Reviews for "B7 - Sexigesimal"

I'm actually kinda speechless about this one :P. I mean I really liked it, but it had a different feel to it than your usual stuff (certainly not bad). It had a great build-up as well, and you really nailed it with that last half. I keep trying to place some story that could go with it, a struggle or a fight or something, but nothing quite sticks (yet). It's a song that makes me think, and I kind of like that :D

Burn7 responds:

Lol, well I kinda have been trying this new style of writing music. It's similar to how a lot of writers and painters create their artworks, it's called "Stream of Consciousness". Basically, I just let my mind wander and I diddle around on a guitar and write a song with it. So that could be why it sounds a little different. That and I intentionally wrote it a little strangely.

I'm glad you liked it though, and I'm glad it makes you think :P Because that was kind of the intention :3

Thanks for the review!

You're a G at guitar bro . Amazing as always.

Burn7 responds:

Naw, I ain't no G. Just a regular ass dude with a bitchin guitar.

It's 95% luck and 5% talent. Or... The other way around. Some percentage of luck and talent. But thanks for your review man, you're the best! <3

You can't spell "Burn7" without "total f*cking badass"

...well i suppose you could but you'd be wrong.

You rule B7
Don't ever stop writing awesome originals

Burn7 responds:

Haha, honestly man I'm amazed you still come check my stuff out with the awesome originals you pump out. You're one of the most talented (if not THE most talented) writers on NG, and it's been my privilege to have you listen to (and ENJOY) my music :3

I'm way glad you liked it though! Thanks a ton for the support!

Just awesome.

dagadagadagadagadagadagada boudou dah boudou dah boudou dah dah! dagadagdagdagdagdagdagda

Burn7 responds:

Dug dug dugadum dum dugadum dugadum dugadum dum.