Reviews for "Raider: Episode 2"

Gotta do something about the controls.

My guy just likes to run off on his own. And not let me jump sometimes. And its not the keyboard. It would be an amazing game if you fix the controls. would be 10/10.

Pseudolonewolf responds:

That is a bug with Internet Explorer!
(I really should write this in the Description... Not that anyone would read it.)

Don't be unfair

This game is amazing, outstanding music, graphics fit perfectly with it too, and it's a real challenge. I can't beat tho, i stopped playing after getting too nervous :P C'mon people, this is an incredible game like no other nowadays, don't go giving low scores cuz you're too pissed (happens to me too) 10/10 5/5 and i started to hate it, great work ^^;

uhhh....

I thought it was gonna be a better game the graphics are great.I liked the music it seem perfect for these 16bit games instead of using some modern rock song. But the reason why this gets a 3 from me is because of the controls, the controls are way too up tight, I'm not even pressing the arrow keys and the character seems to move on it's own. I suggest making this game a again but with better controls and with a story line thats a bit longer you can call it raider:episode 2.1 .

Pseudolonewolf responds:

That is a bug with Internet Explorer!

IT LOOKED LIKE A COOL GAME... but

i liked the graphics, and the music felt really nostalgic, problem for me was; why do you have to press up to grab the ladder? the controls felt pretty clumsy, and the sword doesnt swing fast enough.

game wasn't that great, but it killed a few mintes for me, i'd say it's worth giving a go.

Fun and challenging, just like episode 1.

I had really looked forward to Episode 2 after playing the first one. I must say, I was quite impressed. Still had the same nostalgic feel and nice difficulty. I didn't really expect too many new elements, since it's essentially part of the same game. Really, everything is as awesome as in the first installment. I'm glad you kept the same boss music, since it's epic. I managed to play through and get all the relics. I really like the design a lot, and the story is good too. I have an idea of what might happen toward the end, but I will just have to wait and see! Thanks for making such a great game series!