Reviews for "Fig. 8"

Actually its pretty good

It may look boring but it can be pretty fun.

Fun game!

I really like this, it was simple yet very entertaining with an almost perfect difficulty curve! I score a whopping 140,406 POINTS! You know what that means???............
IT'S OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway great game, I would have like some sort of ending other than a sudden abrupt stop, other than that, no complaints, I'm already looking forward to a much longer sequel!

the music was perfect

I liked it .. second part would be great too I gues ..

Great game!

I used to play this game all the time when I was a child.
Whenever I was bored by some book i had to go through (history or something), I used to ride an imaginary bike like this between the characters.

Sometimes I also doodled the path the bike would take and whenever the line touched the ink I would "loose".

The music is perfect, the game is challenging, graphics are optimal for this kind of a game.
I got 1382261 points beating it. No medals though as I wasn't logged in when playing ^^

I was reviewing my videos on YouTube, and found my 37mil full combo video. I think upwards of 40mil is possible - has anyone done it? Or was I 10 years ago the only one crazy enough to try to optimize and full combo this game?