Reviews for "LRD: Rebirth"

Undecided.

I actually wanted to like this game. I enjoyed playing it and actually finished the challenge mode. It's obvious you've ripped off almost the entire thing from adventure quest though so definitely nothing original here. I wanted to like it, but there were just so many small things that irked me and detracted from the playing experience.

Firstly, the scrolling is highly annoying. As is all the tiny little buttons. And the menu accessing requiring me to click everything. If you're going to make a scroller with a mouse, do away with the buttons and just have the screen scroll when the mouse is near the edge of the screen. It makes things so much more pleasant. And if you're making a menu style combat interface, have it scroll up automatically without me needing to click everything. It gets annoying fast.

But my ultimate solution to this entire problem is that you should really think about implementing hotkeys on the keyboard for this game. It speeds things up so much and makes things so much less tedious. Just some simple hotkeys - arrow keys for scrolling, R for the repeat skill thing, A for attack etc etc.

And there definitely needs to be more of a damage vs armor calculator going on here. The only difference in enemies was that they dealt more damage and they had more life. And the damage was the exact same number each and every time. There is a reason why most games implement a damage range, so as to make it less predictable. This one had me deal the exact same damage each and every time to every single monster regardless of what they were and how strong they were. Armor class or something needs to be a bigger factor here to make it more diverse in combat.

I think you should flip the whole game the other way round. Make the story the longer battles instead of the individual island conquering. Make that whole chain of battles the main story. That would've been much more interesting. And then you can add a sub quest area and stuff.

Lastly the game could've been a lot more difficult and competitive. With more leveling up to do and more training fights to play. With this, the game passed by too quick. And even though you made a 'Challenge' mode at the end to try and get players to play a little longer, it was not much of a 'Challenge' at all. Far too easy and too repetitive once your weapon level reached 15 or so.

And the armor levels really didn't do anything.

I feel a little disappointed because this could've been so much more instead of what it is.

good game

this is a good game, there is that glitch with the pets but was still very enjoyable.
would like to see a part 2

the guy is weird

the guys face and hair looks retarded when u lose

Nice game

I went a little over board om lvling and the last fight was to easy but other than that it was a great game. hope to see more soon

9/10

i maxed out everyting but something glitched and i was not rewarded points for spells health 6700 49875 xp 4450 strength only spell i got was defend otherwise it kept resetting kinda dissapointing id like to see what they all do can you do anything about it?