Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Toxic: wilt wake. (title)"

I liked the game, the music gave it the very fitting atmosphere. Well Done!

Calamaistr responds:

thank you, i prefer working by theme.
-cal.

Awesome track, colleague! Can I make a metal cover and put it in my tribute to indie game osts? Please pm me if you like the idea!

ill pm ya :)

I finally found this tune! I believe the game didn't have a link to begin with... or I'm just blind. Anyhoo...

Must say, this is a wonderful tune. I can listen (and have listened) to this for hours on end from the menu screen of the game, while writing and painting. It's so melancholic and sort of dreamy, while still having that heavy post-apocalyptic feel. While I completely adore WILT for all it's quality it's this tune I keep coming back to. Brilliant song and great inspiration!

The Audio section of Newgrounds is really underrated - you wonderful minds have so much great stuff going on here!

Calamaistr responds:

Thank you for your kindness.
Its the Wilt wake title tune that actually got Asvegren (the coder) to contact me, he himself really liked it and i made a soundtrack for Wilt in the same style as the tune, it originally came from my quadrology "The machine" and the melody was called 'All will be here'. Look it up in my music library if you want. :)

-Cal.

I think this is my favorite out of the entire track. Edit: Thanks for making such a amazing soundtrack btw.

Newgrounds is not accessible in my country without VPN, I wish there was another way to share it with my friends.

Calamaistr responds:

Wow, that sounds horrible. Hope listening to the music lightens your mood though ;(