Reviews for "Toxic: wilt wake. (title)"

Newgrounds is not accessible in my country without VPN, I wish there was another way to share it with my friends.

Calamaistr responds:

Wow, that sounds horrible. Hope listening to the music lightens your mood though ;(

I think this is my favorite out of the entire track. Edit: Thanks for making such a amazing soundtrack btw.

I finally found this tune! I believe the game didn't have a link to begin with... or I'm just blind. Anyhoo...

Must say, this is a wonderful tune. I can listen (and have listened) to this for hours on end from the menu screen of the game, while writing and painting. It's so melancholic and sort of dreamy, while still having that heavy post-apocalyptic feel. While I completely adore WILT for all it's quality it's this tune I keep coming back to. Brilliant song and great inspiration!

The Audio section of Newgrounds is really underrated - you wonderful minds have so much great stuff going on here!

Calamaistr responds:

Thank you for your kindness.
Its the Wilt wake title tune that actually got Asvegren (the coder) to contact me, he himself really liked it and i made a soundtrack for Wilt in the same style as the tune, it originally came from my quadrology "The machine" and the melody was called 'All will be here'. Look it up in my music library if you want. :)

-Cal.

spectacular! Wilt was a good game by itself, but your music added replay value and atmosphere to it. You deserve a lot more recognition, people with talents like yours are hard to come by in a boring town like mine.

Calamaistr responds:

also in a boring country like mine :P

thanks for the kind words man.
-cal.

Amazing atmosphere for the game man, it was really enjoyable to listen to.
I've got the feeling the soundtracks have a very Cave Story-esque inspiration? (Correct me if I'm wrong ^_^)
Love it love it love!

Calamaistr responds:

sorry never heard of this cave story, im not really inspired by anything other than what the creators of the wilt game told me.

well that and the original theme was from my 8bit album called 'the machine'.

thanks.