Reviews for "Cloud Head [Remix]"

nice drop man. I like the way the rythem just flows and the beat is "up" beat and catchy.

Nice job on it, very nice! ;-)

Hey, thanks :P

Great track! Not only is the melody and beat awesome but the sound is great too! Nice work

- BeefourMusic -

Thanks

good :)

:).

I'm actually very taken by this song, and I don't usually do anything over 140 bpm, LOL. Mysterious...put me in a mood. It's 2 am right now and it matches the mood of the house perfectly. Downloaded.

Thanks :D

I'm a man of my words, thus a review is a review nonetheless, even if it has no tips.

First, definitely gotta like that pan flute and the VG-style thin 'leads'. The melodies play in perfect harmony, and I like that chord progression. The beats are also diverse and 'catchy', unlike your previous song 'Jetstream'.

To summarize, I really like:
-- The melodies
-- Instruments, including the pan flute and the VG leads
-- Basically the entire song, hence why I gave you 5 stars

But I don't like (opinion-based):
-- That snare. I dunno, it sounds like 'gua' and I prefer 'gu', if you know what I mean. In other words, the frequencies on the snare go a bit too high at the end of the snare hit.

At the end of the day, 5 review stars, 5/5 vote, and favorited. You're pretty much one of the only few D&B artists that I like.

-- Criminal-23

Geoplex responds:

Haha, keep in mind this is a collab, so Mac put just as much into this as I did.

That said, I do agree about the snare - its blood overdrive color is a little high, and we'll probably fix it tomorrow.

On the whole catchy beats thing though, this song actually has less diverse percussion than Jetstream (we did it this way to stay true to the original) though the percussion is certainly better in terms of the way it sounds.

Thanks for the review!