Reviews for "Saikyo Owns Shotos"

So You Made This To Show Off How You Won A Fight?

How very egotistical of you. The animation was pretty smooth and the camera work was pretty nice. The menu design at the end was a little nasty though, bad use of gradients. Even though there was some nice animation there isn't really anything to this as you already know. If you really want to show off your owning skills so much just upload the replay on Youtube or something.

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

Nah man it's not like that, it's just that I wanted to animate Dan's ultra combo mainly, so I used my fight with Ryu for example.
Thanks for the review anyway.

It's pretty believable.

Just since I'm a heavy player of that game, First you attack he blocks using focus, hits with focus, dashes into a solar plexus strike, into a crouch low punch, into a heavy punch, into a EX Tastumaki. So that should be about a halfway (but still useable Ultra bar) Although, I'd figure that he'd stun you around the 4th kick on the EX. Which would give him a massive combo, you must have been lucky that you didn't. O.o Then you go in with a jump heavy kick, into a heavy punch, with a heavy gadouken and heavy dankyaku I presume (For the stun effect). Stupid of him to just pull off his Metsu like that without a combo. It enabled you to use yours and get your invincibility frames first. Although I DOUBT that your ultra would kill him at half power. Unless you both had handicap on or something. Going as an NGer though, I'd have to agree with Ace. It's nice but not front page material. Sorry.

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

It was in the middle of the match lol, I was in a middle of taunt when he pulled off metsu, so I guess I tricked him XD

That was really funny!

It's funny because for everyone that knows Street Fighter, Saikyo would get owned by Shotos because Dan is a disgraced to the name and he's always busy posing for how much he sucks. LOL Anyway, that was funny. You have done an awesome job. Keep up the awesome work. Also awesome idea using the Street Fighter IV audio in there.

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

Thanks for the review man.

Awesome.

I wish I could vote twice.

;)
Same here bro

NICE

great animation the movements sound effects and music was flawless really enjoyed the beatdown lol maybe you coud write a mini story or intro to give a bit of background in the fights anyway great job!!!

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

I don't know if there is a story to online battles...