Reviews for "Saikyo Owns Shotos"

not bad

that was a good re-enactment of Dans Ultra.

what system do you have SF4 for?

Xbox360 username is "Mindchamber"

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

I got it for pc, but I'll rent it for 360, I'll face you sometime, my Gamertag is Mr Fuzzy Panda

...

yea i love dan, great movie :D... FRONTPAGEEEEE!!!

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

I have a long time before that man...
Thanks for the review I appreciate it.

Very dynamic

I liked that, a lot. The way you put the characters executing their Focus Attacks and Ultra Combos and the other stuff was so cool I'm giving this a 9/10. I would give you a 10 if you had handdrawn the whole thing. I was thinking of doing something like this, but with Ryu and Ken. I know. There's Ryu...and then Ken.
Either way, that was fantastic. And by the way, did you really win a match like this? I thought only the Legendary Taunt could be canceled into the Sissho Buraiken. I actually haven't played SF4 for almost like a month because my TV exploded, so...yeah, I kinda forgot about things.

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

Well actually if your midway in a taunt you can cancel in to a Dan's ultra, it's not really comboing into it, it's just tricking the other person to think your defenseless making them throw out their ultra, and then you can just ultra right through it.
Thanks for the review!

WTF

DOES ANYONE NOT SEE HOW FCKN AWESOME THIS IS?!

FRONT PAGE MATERIAL!

LMAO thanks

Great job!

I wonder if this fights gonna make The Dan Hibiki Pod Cast, ither way "Great job!"

Thanks dude!