Reviews for "Monopoly Reality"

painfully poor quality flash

This submission heavily lacks in all fields, horrible plot/voice acting/humor, and animation/other graphics. In my opinion just about as absolutely dreadful as you can get. If I could offer ANY constructive criticism, seeing as you have the potential of an unwanted pregnancy at prom night, practice with real fluid animation and experiment with other effects/mediums. I give you a one for whatever effort pasting movie clips of tweens into a timeline is.

DAGamesOfficial responds:

dude do you not realize that this was just for the sake of being bored, I wasn't fucking trying. Im with everyone else when I say I didn't expect that award, but what happened happened, and you can't exactly rip on me because I made a flash cartoon that I never expected to win an award. you just suddenly jump to the conclusion that Im a douche because of a cartoon. seriously, it fucking sucks.

ahahahahahahahahaha!

maybe, 3 million? maybe, 5 million? maybe, 6 million? maybe....... manlove? yes. ahahahahahahahahahah

Cough...

That has gotta be the, WORST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.. 1 min of my life wasted!

COULDNT STOP WATCHIN IT

My god man, so lame, so under animated, so... Good, ^-^, haha it was great

JOKES!!! XD!!!

i thought this would be really rubbish at first being as they were kinda acting retarded but the ending was great and so true lolz XD!!! that was a great lead up as well!