For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 27 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Rainbowball of Doom"

wow mac got pwnd

funny as hell but kinda odd such a colorful creature is murderer ?

great!

but you shouldnt bitch, my pc displayed the blue screen of death when renaming a folder, and it crashes using windows explorer (not internet explorer) very often.
if my mac displays a beachball once a week, Im fine with it, but it shouldnt be doing it more often (altough my HD is already full)

Very Creative

Loved the Flash and the story was well written and could not be more true of MAC's. It always seems like things are rolling well then blam! The spinning wheel of death............and of course......when we forgot to save. Great Job!

Wow.

usually i would chuck a shitstorm of Windows ever 'Of Death' but i did not even know macs did this!? "Just Works (barely)" :P

Awesome animation.

Dear lord.

I never realized that my Mac had such a catchy tune in it. Or murderous rainbowball.