Reviews for "Rainbowball of Doom"

HAHAHA LOL

Sweet man haha, omg nice! Was soooo funy , u made the song to fit in realy neatly too. Like the sequence where he murder for the first time, u got contrast of the 2 music (desktop and in computer). Everything was awesom BRILLANT GOOD JOB! 1337/10 FTW

Linux and Unix: NEVER CRASH!

Not to be self-rightous, but the only time Linux or Unix ever seem to crash is if their is a hardware problem.

On the other hand, Adobe has yet to make programs for the Open Source operating systems out of fear that we might reverese engineer their programs.

Talk about paranoid. At least we got them to create a Flash plug-in.

lol

lol reminds me of reboot, i love it.

Good story and funny concept

This was a good animation and I enjoyed it, but I don't find your depiction of the apple computers to be too accurate. Your version was a thriving metropolis that functioned like a well oiled machine, when too be honest, it's more like those programs are in a circle jerk, and when one of them finally gets off, it junks up the computer with it's rainbow colored children puddles.
I have used a mac and I see where your coming from and find the satire funny. As for macs, they have too strange of a cult following and one mouse button, plus the commercial are bullcrap.

enteresting

for some reason i found this very morbid but loved it especialy the animation and the art