Reviews for "Guardian Rock"

Addicting and awesome game

This game kept me occupied for a long time,very well done

But what I loved most was definitely the music,seriously,there's any way to get It?

it's awesome

it's nice n unique (in a way). I say in a way because the way you play is similar when you go to the ice gym when you play pokemon. you have to slide to these rocks in order to get to the leader. you just added to that and say "you have to mash these people first before you get to the leader" the artwork is so nostalgic, it's amazing.

I just wanna you, did you get your inspiration from that pokemon mini game or was it just a coincidence? :P
(anyone else notice this game was like the ice gym in pokemon? :P)

Pretty good (:

I agree with veryCHEWEY, It reminds me a lot of pokemon. But I think it's a great little concept that's very fun and just a way to pass the time (:

I truely enjoyed this game.

I really enjoyed this game, it brought out my puzzle solving side, and really confused me, this is a game really worthy of respect, many puzzle games i have played have been far too simple, but this one really got me thinking hard.

Well done, Congratulations, you just made my brain explode all over my walls. LOL. but really, this is super cool!

woot.

i give it 5/5 10/10 for music only this is awsome!!!